Software by Kathi Stringer
About Auto CAM!
AutoCAM! functions as an intelligent database. You are required to enter the Rise and Feed of each operation that you select. Once this is completed, AutoCAM! will crunch out the following:
- Revolutions for each tool operation
- Hundreds for each non-tool operation,
such as, Feed Stock, Index, etc.
- Hundreds for all cutting tools
- Sequence for operations that are not overlapped
- Rise for threading lobes, such as,
Tap In, Tap Out, and Thread (diehead)
- AutoCAM! allows you to change the hundreds that are not set as defaults. This is convenient if you require extra hundreds for Feed Sock (double feedouts) or Indexing. Just change and click!
- You can click operations directly into the database from the Operation List Box. This saves you the tedious task of typing in each word. This method is also recommended since AutoCAM! does not recognize misspelled operations.
- Instant Information! After AutoCAM! displays the results, you may want to change the High Speeds, Low Speeds, Rises, Feed; to increase production. In the old days, before AutoCAM!, you would have to recalculate your entire cam layout. Once again, just change and click.
- Formula calculations - jam-packed with automated formulas for cam layout and pick-up cams.
Brown & Sharpe Screw Machines
- Cam Layout
- Price Quoting for Runtime